Cancún, Mexico | May 13-15, 2020
Global Property Summit
You can hope to be lucky… or you can be prepared
Move up from a conventional investor… to a competent international real estate investor
In three intense days, you can learn the methodology… see the opportunities… and even lock down your first investment if you choose
When you join us at the Global Property Summit, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of international property purchase and how they differ from your investing experience back…
- Get a complete list of tips for performing due diligence abroad—what to look for, what you can count on, and what you can’t…
- Find out how to “hold” your property overseas and learn the pluses and minuses of buying a property in your own name buying via a corporation, trust, or other structure…
- Learn the tax advantages—or tax consequences—of international property investing.
- Discover what every property buyer needs to know about moving money internationally.
- Look at your options for financing overseas and how to understand, consider, and take advantage of what’s available to ..
- Learn how to buy an overseas property with your IRA or 401k.
- Sample today’s best actionable investment opportunities from around the world, including:
- Residential properties suitable for rental, or a retirement/second home
- Properties positioned for a strong capital gain
- Income-producing properties, (and fundamentals of property management)
- Non-residential property investments
- High-income agricultural investments
We’ll also cover crisis investing, and path-of-progress investing, which are two excellent ways to position yourself for an outsized gain.
The entire program has been put together by Lief Simon, our Live and Invest Overseas property guru… and it’s a good program. This is the seventh year that we’ve held this event, and it’s been honed into a very-productive three days.
Register today, to get the best price and to
grab one of the VIP slots, while both are still available!
Limited attendance: for a select group of
For hotel details, travel suggestions, and cancellation information, click here.
Here’s what’s included with the price of admission:
- Private, pre-conference session with international property guru Lief Simon.
- Reserved, VIP front-row seating: Get the most of all presentations with exclusive, front-and-center seating in the event room.
- Private Consultations with our experts, available to you on a priority basis.
- Elite, VIP Concierge Service. We’ll take care of your every need, from the moment you register until the closing ceremonies. From shopping trips to country excursions, our team will be at your service.
- Admission to all presentations
- Complete access to the restricted exhibit/developer area
- Expert, one-on-one, personal consultations
- Formal and informal Q&A sessions, breakouts, and workshops
- Introductions to reliable real estate sources, business contacts, fellow expats, and professional legal resources
- Access to optional, attendee-only, pre- and post-conference real estate tours
- Access to optional cultural, craft, and sightseeing tours
- Coffee breaks and snacks
- Welcome cocktail reception, and all sponsored lunches and events
- Seminar materials, notebooks, and handouts
- Downloads of all conference presentations after the event is over
- A complete set of professionally produced conference recordings
- Access to special conference attendee-only offers, terms, and discounts on selected property opportunities.
When you sign up now, you qualify for the Early Bird Discount. This will slash the cost of admission to just $845 for one person, and only $1,095 for two. In other words, your guest attends for only $250.
And, chances are you’ll be eligible for an even better discount, in addition to these Early Bird Discounts:
- If you’re one of our All Access Pass members or a Personal Consulting client your admission is free, along with your spouse or guest. Register here.
- Existing Overseas Living Letter readers save $50. Register here.
- Subscribers to Simon Letter or Overseas Retirement Circle members save $100. Register here.
- If you’re a member of Global Property Advisor, you save $200 off the currently discounted price. Register here.
If you have any questions, including which discounts you qualify for, please get in touch with us right away: PropertySummit@liveandinvestoverseas.com, or by phone: 1-888-627-8834 or 1-443-599-1221.