Life As Good As It Gets…
Right Now Seriously Discounted
Discover The World’s #1
Dear Live and Invest Overseas Reader,
Perfect weather in the highlands...
Spanish-colonial cities in the lowlands...
Nearly 2,000 miles of Pacific and Caribbean coast...
Plus rainforests, waterfalls, bargain real estate...
And a jaw-dropping low cost of living...
Colombia is the best value for your money in the world today.
Medellín, in particular, is my top choice for lifestyle in this country...
I identified Medellín more than 11 years ago using the same rigorous approach that I’ve always followed. Based on my research and my on-the-ground investigations, I predicted, starting in 2008, that Medellín was on track to become one of the world's most sought-after destinations, for both living and investing.
Today I’m very happy to say that many others are making the same claims. This is great news for little Medellín, who has worked hard to earn this emerging place on the world stage.
Specifically, Medellín offers:
- Perfect weather, requiring no heat or air conditioning...
- World-class health care...
- A rich cultural scene, with theater, orchestra, and exciting events...
- Absolutely low property cost...
- Great investment potential, for both the capital gain and the income investor...
- An affordable cost of living...
And when I say “affordable,” I mean it...
Below is the monthly budget of a reader who currently lives in Medellín:
Small, furnished condo in
Included in furnished rental
For metro system and taxis
Included in furnished rental
Included in furnished rental
Includes data on 3G network
Day trips, spa treatments, indulgences, etc.
Travel insurance policy
US$7 a day, 3 days a week
Basic items including wine
Includes movies and salsa dance lessons
Restaurant meals, cultural activities, socializing and drinks
Plenty of full-course meal options less than US$10
Based on exchange rates of July 2020
But a wealth of opportunity is exactly what I found when I finally took the advice of persistent friends who'd been nagging me for years to come see this place for myself.
Since my first visit, I've made dozens of return trips…
I've bought my own home here…
And I'm actively searching for my next investment buy…
What's more, my family and I have even re-thought our overall long-term retirement plan to include this beautiful, delightful city… that's how impressed we are with what we found in Medellín.
And, again, I’m happy to say that it's not just me. Retirees are starting to move here in unprecedented numbers… they're buying property... they're managing rentals… they’re reinventing their lives in this charming, welcoming, Euro-chic city.
In my considerable experience, this is one of the best places on earth today to establish your foothold overseas.
Bold Claim With Confidence
Finding these opportunities is my life's work… and I've seen the evolution of destinations like this before.
It isn't often that such a strong opening presents itself… and it's even less often that we recognize the opportunity when it's on the table.
Over the years, I've been on the ground early, urging readers and friends to get in ahead of the crowd. I've sounded the call for most every market that has emerged over the past three decades as a top retirement and investment haven… places like Costa Rica, Roatan, Belize, Ecuador, Ireland, and Uruguay… and even the explosions in Panama City and Boquete.
But, to be honest, I‘ve also missed opportunities… times when I wasn't able to act quickly enough to get in on the ground floor.
That's why I moved so fast here… I won't take a chance on missing what may be the biggest find of all.
Perfect Timing: Today’s Buyers Have 90% More
Buying Power Than They Had Just
A Few Years Ago
The U.S. dollar is at historically high levels, which has dramatically increased the buying power of Americans buying in Colombia.
The strong dollar has resulted in a steep currency discount, making Colombian properties more affordable than they’ve been for many years. Savvy North Americans are buying in record numbers, with some prime markets seeing as much as a 10-fold increase in volume.
With 2013 as a baseline, current buyers have 90% more buying power… thanks to today’s favorable exchange rate.
For investors, your opportunity to earn in Colombia now is twofold: the capital gains have been dramatic over the past few years… and when the dollar enters its next downward cycle, your gains will be multiplied, in dollar terms, by the strengthening peso.
And, Here, The Time Is Now
During one of my first visits to Medellín, I sat at a table in a newly opened restaurant. I was with a group of investors and businesspeople who, like me, had come to explore current opportunities in this fascinating city. The conversation went like this…
It was like déjà vu…
I'd heard the same case, made by another group of investors, around a similar table, in Boquete, back in 1999... 10 years before it was ranked as one of the world's top five retirement destinations by AARP.
So I know how this scene plays out.
On Colombia This Year
There are four types of people who should pay serious attention to Colombia this year:
The investor: Prices are an absolute, global bargain. Costs of getting in are low, and demand is growing at an accelerating rate. Right now in Medellín, you could buy almost anything and feel confident that you could make money from the purchase. Rental yields are running from 8% to 10% on good properties.
The retiree: The City of Eternal Spring is rapidly becoming a popular destination for the North American retiree. Medellín enjoys one of the world's best climates, offers an amazing selection of restaurants and cafés, and boasts an exciting cultural scene, with theater, orchestra, and events all year… all at a reasonable cost of living.
The second homebuyer: More and more, I'm seeing people who are spending their summers in the United States or Europe, but skipping out on the ice and snow by coming to a city where they can leave their windows open day and night, all year. They're bypassing the well-worn snowbird haunts like Arizona and Florida, for the romance, excitement, and affordable high-end lifestyle in Medellín.
The entrepreneur: The expat wave in Medellín started with retirees and investors. But over the past years, scores of entrepreneurs have come on the scene. Many have opened brick-and-mortar businesses… but just as many have brought portable careers—writers, web designers, internet-based businesses, etc.—to take advantage of Medellín’s low property cost, low cost of living, and amazing weather.
We don't always have the vision to jump when opportunity presents itself. Imagine if you had bought in Costa Rica in the mid-1980s… in Ireland in the mid-1990s… on Ambergris Caye, Belize, later in that decade… or in Panama City 10 years ago…
But I recognized the opportunities in all these places at precisely those points in time. And I urged readers and friends to take advantage.
I see that same potential again right now, in Medellín.
Medellín Is Just The Tip Of
Admittedly, the values in Medellín jump off the page when looking at Colombia… but Medellín is just one destination of several that are attracting the North Americans in large numbers these days.
For example the Caribbean coast on Colombia's north shore has been drawing expats for years, especially to the historic, walled city of Cartagena. Most people know Cartagena as Colombia's #1 tourist destination, but it was actually Colombia's first major expat haven, too… and it's still growing in popularity today.
And among savvy expats, just 140 miles along the Caribbean coast, you'll find Santa Marta, Colombia's oldest city. It offers an amazing array of lifestyles and beaches, from the newly restored historic center and waterfront… to the dancing beat of El Rodadero… to the world-class SCUBA diving at Taganga… to the tranquility of the beaches and condos at Bello Horizonte.
For the Colonial buff who likes cool mountain weather, Colombia is proud of Popayán, a beautifully maintained colonial gem that offers a small-town environment… but also offers a climate similar to the world-famous weather in Medellín.
So whether you're looking for the best of city life… an affordable hideaway on the Caribbean… or small city living in the colonial highlands, Colombia will have a world-class destination for you.
Colombia is a solid, stable democracy… one that's on the move.
The country is on a strong, economic footing these days, showing impressive growth… boasting a powerful industrial base… and enjoying an energy surplus, thanks to its abundant natural resources.
Back in 2012, Standard and Poor's, Moody's, and Fitch all upgraded Colombia to “investment grade” status… most recently citing “prudent economic policies and increased resiliency to internal and external shocks.” These ratings opened the door to an even greater flood of institutional foreign investment.
The old Colombia stereotypes have fallen… and it's rapidly becoming the hot destination that I predicted in 2008.
So today's values won't last long… they'll soon be tomorrow's retail buys.
And what took Colombia from “timely” to “urgent” is the exchange rate. Today’s extremely favorable exchange rates can change quickly. And when they do, the window will have closed on the best buying opportunity we’ve seen.
I bought here myself. I'll be spending part of my retirement here… and I'm investing here. So I'm behind Colombia 100%.
That's why I'm inviting you now to take the next step and see if this inviting place could be perfect for you...
The Colombia On Demand program is an exclusive opportunity to get to know Colombia without all of the expenses and hassles for travel...
Thanks to our top-end system, you’ll have unique video access to experts from every part of the country that want to help you with every possible endeavor.
That's a total of 30 reports and video recordings detailing...
- The best way to get a great deal on a rental or purchase... the strength of the dollar against the peso right now is creating unbelievable bargains...
- Your best options for health insurance in this country... this is inexpensive, world-class health care. In fact, 8 of the best 35 hospitals in all Latin America are here...
- How to open a bank account, for yourself or your business... plus, access to top contacts to help make the process a walk in the park...
- The top residency visa options and how to obtain them... Colombia boasts some of the cheapest and most hassle-free visas in all of Latin America...
- Several itemized budgets for day-to-day living, for those with budgets big and small... you could live a genuinely comfortable life here for under US$1,100 a month...
- Investment and business opportunities, including insights into the biggest market niches right now... plus, multiple high-yield plays that grant automatic permanent residency...
- Real-life tales of success and failure from expats already living and doing business in this emerging retirement and investment haven...
- And much more...
Whether your interest lies in Medellín, Cartagena, smaller towns, or anywhere along the coasts—we’ll have professionals and experienced expats to show you what life is really like in Colombia.
The full list price of this insider’s video experience is US$328.
However, when acting today, you'll pay only US$149.
That's a savings of more than 50% off—just for claiming your access now.
We’ve put a lot of effort and expense into this Colombia On Demand package...
But if you are at all unsatisfied, no problem...
Let us know and we will refund you 100% of your money back.
In that case, we’ll even allow you to keep full access as our gift...
In other words: You’ll love it or it’s free.
Here’s what’s included with your Colombia On Demand program:
- All 27 video courses covering every aspect (warts-and-all) of living and investing in Colombia (worth US$279)...
- The Special Colombia Report, “Medellin, Colombia: The World’s Top Hidden Retirement Haven” (a US$9.95 value)…
- The Special Colombia Report, “Cartagena, Colombia: The Caribbean’s Colonial Gem” (a US$9.95 value)…
- “44 Things You Must Know Before You Relocate, Retire, Or Invest Offshore,” the nuts-and-bolts support you need to plan your adventures in Colombia with confidence (a US$28.95 value)…
But It Feels Like Paris
Medellín is clean… safe… classy… and elegant.
The first thing you notice is that it feels very different from the typical Latin American city. It's much more Euro in flavor, like Buenos Aires… but far safer and cleaner.
Medellín is the perfect place to spend your days and evenings enjoying the glorious year-round weather at the city's cafés, gardens, museums, and art galleries. See this City of Flowers once, and you will understand why tourists and investors both are increasingly infatuated with this place.
This is a pretty, pleasant city of gardens and parks everywhere. It's clean, and it's green. Structures are red brick, with red-clay tiled roofs. You see almost no steel and glass towers.
Not What I Expected!
“...really opened up my eyes and ripped apart the preconceptions and stereotypes I had that I knew I wanted to get past. Thank you so much!”
--Mike W., Panama
The mood is calm, easy-going, and relaxing.
And people are friendly, polite, and pleasant… even the taxi drivers. It's easy to make friends, and you'll find most everyone willing to help out a newcomer.
If you want to escape the usual grit and grind of a typical big city—while still enjoying all the advantages and benefits of city life—then this is the place.
The Rich Local Culture Will Deepen Your Experience In Colombia
The people of Medellín are rightly proud, for theirs is a city of delights. There's no shortage of things to do in this town; both outdoorsy and more cerebral.
On any given day, you could go hiking or bike riding. You could visit a museum or one of the seven shopping malls. You could see a tango show or an opera.
Come evening, dance the night away… sample the local rum in one of the nightclubs… or enjoy a fine meal and white-glove service at one of the many elegant restaurants.
Medellín is an economic and financial center for this country, but it's also a literary and an artistic one. Newspapers, radio networks, publishing houses, an annual poetry festival, an international jazz festival, an international tango festival, and an annual book fair, all have chosen Medellín as their base.
It's a major educational center with over 32 colleges and universities… plus an aquarium, a planetarium, botanical gardens, and sculpture gardens.
Each summer sees the five-day Festival of The Flowers with its procession of horse riding, music, and of course, beautiful flowers. The Flower Festival is the highlight of the year, along with the Lighting of the Lights at Christmastime. Both draw people from around the world.
Medellín is sophisticated and cultured in a way that is uncommon anywhere in the world, but especially in Latin America.
Meet The “World's Most Innovative City”
A Few years ago, Medellín won the Urban Land Institute's City of the Year award, beating out New York and Tel Aviv as the world's most innovative city.
“Few cities have transformed the way that Medellín has in the past 20 years,” they said in a recent statement. In winning the competition—sponsored by the Wall Street Journal and Citibank—Medellín was selected from a pack of more than 200 cities around the world.
And according to the BBC:
And You'll Give Up Nothing
To Enjoy This Elegant Lifestyle
One concern you might have if you're considering a move to Latin America is that you'll have to give up Western-standard luxuries. This couldn't be further from the reality in Medellín, where you can actually enjoy a higher quality of life.
While Colombia itself has a huge variety of climates—from the heat of the Caribbean to the cold peaks of the Andes—the weather in Medellín is just about perfect.
The average high temperature in Medellín is a comfortable 79° (27°C)… and the average only varies 1° throughout the entire year. The average low is in the low 60s (about 17°C) so it's great for sleeping.
The bottom line is that you're always comfortable at home, and you won't need heat or air conditioning.
Medellín's prime residential area—El Poblado—is lush with green, tropical plants and tall trees, thanks to the almost-nightly rains. This abundance of natural water feeds the many rushing streams that tumble down the mountainside through the neighborhood.
And the most unusual aspect of the city is that there are virtually no bugs.
Here's a story from my friend Lee Harrison, Latin America correspondent and a fellow resident of Medellín:
Has Arrived In Colombia
This is why I am so convinced that now is the right time for Colombia… and specifically, Medellín. Just look at these factors, which we'll showcase in the videos within your Colombia On Demand program:
- Rich and diverse lifestyle and cultural opportunities. Whether you want to while away the afternoon at a sidewalk café… spend a night at the orchestra… or join the fun at the Festival of Flowers, Medellín will offer you a cultural landscape that's rich and fulfilling.
- Solid, modern infrastructure. Well-maintained roads, a new Metro system, pure, drinkable water, modern Cable TV, and high-speed Internet will lay the groundwork for a convenient lifestyle.
- Plentiful, well-stocked shopping. Medellín offers everything from mom-and-pop corner stores, to high-end shopping malls… old-fashioned markets to gleaming supermarkets… discount clothing bazaars downtown to exclusive boutiques in El Poblado. Whatever you need, it's here.
- Low cost of living. A couple living in one of the country’s best neighborhoods can live this luxury lifestyle on less than US$2,000 per month, including entertainment. Considering the clean, safe, and beautiful environment—not to mention the wealth of city amenities—it’s an amazing value.
- Tremendous diversity of outdoor recreation options. Colombia is a natural wonderland, with dramatic scenery, natural wonders, and fascinating cultures. It offers everything from excellent SCUBA diving, to exploring colonial villages, to zip-lining down an Andean valley.
- Medellín is a major educational center. More than 32 colleges and universities give a lift to the ambiance of the city and help to provide a vibrancy that you can feel from the moment you land.
- Low global awareness is the main factor that keeps prices reasonable for now.
- The Colombian economy thriving and on the upswing, by any measure, one of the leaders of Latin American and the world.
- Powerful—but temporary—exchange rate advantage, providing today’s buyers with 81% more buying power, when compared to just a few years ago.
- A wonderful climate. Medellín's climate is what most people feel to be perfect. But Colombia offers a full spectrum of other climates, from the Caribbean tropics to high colonial cities in the mountains.
- Friendly, helpful people. An expat haven has a hard time surviving if the expats and investors are not welcome. But in Colombia, the proud, friendly, and welcoming people are one of its strongest assets.
- High standards of service and hospitality give Medellín a true, First World feel.
- Medellín is a clean, safe, modern city with Old World charm. Quite often, “charming” is code for “developing world drawbacks,” making it a trade-off. But, in Medellín, you really do get to have your cake and eat it, too. This is a city with the best of the Old World and the new.
- Medellín is also a real city, with restaurants, cafés, nightclubs, and bars… plus museums, art galleries, antique shops… and parks, plazas, and gardens. So, in reality, you get a lot more than charm… you also enjoy all the amenities of a large, cultured city.
- Easy Access. Non-stops from the United States are available to Medellín, Bogotá, Cali, and Cartagena. Flight times to Miami are about 3 hours. Medellín is the only city in Colombia with two transportation terminals and two airports. Across the country, public transportation is excellent, with inexpensive buses and metered taxis available everywhere.
- Quality, affordable health care. Medellín is home to a number of world-class hospitals and clinics. Insurance is reasonable (about US$750 per year), and the quality of care is so good that Medellín has become a center for medical tourism.
These are just a few of the reasons why I've invested myself already. And why I'm looking today for even more property to buy.
Here are three things that should grab your attention.
Low real estate prices, in absolute terms. Medellín offers a safe, elegant, First World lifestyle that beats the competition. Yet real estate prices in its most exclusive neighborhood are lower than in Panama City… Montevideo, Uruguay… or Fortaleza, Brazil…
“It was really great to have expats present that have lived here for many years, and how LIOS helped guide their path”
--Chris Rodgers, United States
Potential for appreciation. Costs of real estate have been rising between 5% and 8% per year, over the past three years. This is a steady, healthy gain… but not a bubble.
Double-digit yields from income-producing properties. Short-term furnished rentals can earn 10% in good neighborhoods, while longer-term furnished rentals can reach 8%. These rates are almost unheard-of… in any market.
absolute global bargains...
These are almost-perfect conditions for real estate investing.
Of course, when thinking about retirement or relocation, cost is crucial, both cost of living and cost of real estate. Living anywhere, the biggest part of your budget will be given over to housing—either the purchase of a home, or to rent.
This is another way Medellín shines.
You can buy in El Poblado, the top end of the market and the best location in the city, for as little as US$1,700 per square meter. Medellín properties cost as much as 48% less than its “competing” cities, such as Santiago or Montevideo.
Or you could rent a nice, modest apartment in a good neighborhood for US$500 a month… or less.
Let's hear from the experts who have already invested here.
Listen to what international property investor Lief Simon has to say:
Our Latin America Correspondent Lee Harrison has also chosen Colombia as his current overseas retirement and investment destination. Here's what he has to say about why he is so focused on Colombia right now:
High-Powered Real Estate Investors
Are Now In Colombia
Legendary real estate investor Sam Zell has made billions with his savvy. He's smart. He's tough. And he's famous for his great timing. Zell sold his Equity Office Properties Trust in 2007 for US$39 billion, right as the real estate market in the U.S. was peaking.
on this country right now...
Where is his timing telling him to invest now?
“Colombia is the next star of Latin America,” Zell says. His company has already invested US$75 million in a mixed-use development. And where Sam Zell leads, others follow…
Also, one of the world's richest people, Carlos Slim, recently decided to “increase his investments in Colombia because of the country's liberal oil exploration policies, along with its mineral assets and expanding middle class.”
Prices are low, the supply of premium rentals is low, and demand is increasing.
That's a combination you can't beat.
World-Class Health Care
Colombia's excellent medical system is also one of the best in Latin America and highly respected internationally. The cost of procedures can be 30% to 90% lower than for comparable procedures in the United States.
“I particularly like hearing about the nitty gritty of living in Medellin and Colombia. I really enjoyed hearing from the Howarter of the Gutiérrez brothers. I would like to know more about retiring in areas outside Medellin also”
--Ellen Zucker, United States
Because of this, Medellín has become a center for medical tourism. Cosmetic treatments, dentistry, and eye surgery are the most popular services. Medellín offers eight of the best hospitals in all Latin America.
You will find that their standards often exceed those in the United States.
A Turning Point In Its History
Colombia is a beautiful country with a colorful history and a rich and diverse culture. The variety of its geography has resulted in a rapidly growing tourist industry.
From the northern Caribbean coast and its resorts to the Andes Mountains and the Tatacoa desert, there is so much to see and experience here.
and, when you need it, it boasts some
of the world's best health care, too...
In recent years, Colombia has enjoyed some of the highest rates of growth of any Latin American country. And through the end of last year, it continued to out-perform the old, traditional powerhouses like Brazil, the United States, or the Euro-zone.
This is due to many favorable factors, including the country's steadily decreasing crime rate.
International investment money is pouring in. Between 2001 and 2012 Foreign direct investment (FDI) jumped an amazing 600% and continues to grow.And what's more incredible to me is that FDI has jumped more than 200% since I came here for the first time in 2010.
“I have traveled to Colombia for over 15 years and I learned many new ways to live and invest in Colombia”
--Juan Cruz, United States
There is no doubt that Colombia has turned the corner, now headed on an exciting upward swing.
Remember, There Are Always
There are strong reasons why everyone (including my husband Lief and I) are paying serious attention to Colombia right now, specifically to Medellín. We're intrigued, even infatuated by what we see in this city.
But we're not fools. We know the good, the bad, and the ugly of day-to-day life and of trying to do business in a new city.
No place is perfect. Anywhere you go, you will find pros and cons… and Colombia is no different.
For example, English is not spoken by most of the locals. Though you can find it spoken at the larger hotels, restaurants and businesses, this is not the rule everywhere. But we can introduce you to the best places we know to study Spanish, to smooth out this rough spot.
“I can't tell you how good it feels to get straight answers to my questions... no hype and no baloney”
--Timothy Steel, United States
Another downside right now is that things like opening a bank account and moving money are not straightforward. It's possible to do these easily—once you know how—but you'll need help learning the ropes… before the fact.
You'll need connections… and introductions. And, within the Colombia On Demand program, you'll meet the people who can make it happen for you—and you’ll get the contact information of all of our experts to build your own support network.
This is an emerging retirement haven… not, at this point, an always very user-friendly one for the English-speaker.
But like anywhere in the world—knowing what you're getting into in advance will allow you to make well-informed decisions and smart choices… that will protect you from any potential downsides.
That's the driving agenda of our Colombia On Demand program: To prepare you…
To help you understand your options. This is why we take a “tell-it-all” approach in everything that we do.
Certainly, you will make your own choices about where you spend your time and your money. Our objective is to make it possible for you to make those choices as wisely as possible.
An important part of our agenda with this new package, therefore, is to show you the downsides… and then show you how to navigate and overcome them.
And to this end, you'll hear from a number of expats who have already chosen to re-launch their lives in this special country. They'll show you first-hand, how they overcame the obstacles to make things happen.
Information, contacts, connections, and real-world insights. That's what we promise… and that's what we deliver.
And Not Too Late…
But Just The Right Time To Stake
Your Claim Here
I can't stress strongly enough how great the window of opportunity is right now in Medellín.
Remember, I've seen this many, many times before, over the 30 years I've been covering this beat. I recognize the potential that Medellín is offering, for both the investor and the retiree.
And today’s exchange rates make this a particularly important time to pay attention.
The New York Times placed Medellín high on their list of “Places To Go“, as did the AARP and numerous other outlets.
So the mainstream is on the way.
On one hand, this is a very good thing. As Medellín and Colombia become more recognized for the investment and retirement havens that they are, it will become ever easier to invest and retire here… more user-friendly.
On the other hand, as more and more investors and retirees discover what Medellín and Colombia have to offer… the more costly it will become to get in on the action and to enjoy this enviable lifestyle.
So the time to act is now… while Medellín and Colombia still qualify as emerging retirement and investment havens and prices are correspondingly, absolutely low.
However, getting in now, ahead of the pack, means that the right advice and support are even more critical than it typically is. You have to act ahead of the crowd to gain the big advantages. But jumping in without the right knowledge can be a costly mistake.
You could waste months, even years trying to figure out on your own how best to invest and get things done in Colombia. Not to mention the thousands of dollars you could lose by taking some all-too-common missteps.
“I most appreciated the opportunity to hear from some very seasoned international travelers and expat residents”
--Stephen Scott, United States
Please, save yourself the heartache and the hassles. See for yourself how helpful my new Colombia On Demand program is and get all the inside information and all the on-the-ground support you need.
And meet the people who can make all the difference for you...
The people you'll hear from can make the difference between positioning yourself for big upside and establishing yourself for a delightful adventure… or missing out; or worse, losing your shirt.
With This Online Experience, We Bring Colombia's Experts To You
You'll hear from Colombia expert Lee Harrison on a number of various Colombian destinations... not just Medellín.
He purchased and furnished two homes in Colombia, obtained his own residency, opened his own bank and brokerage accounts, and is a great source of information for the potential Colombian expat… especially for the do-it-yourself expat.
Let Lee tell you why he chose Medellín for retiring and investing:
Latin America Editor
“When I retired at 49, my first retirement destination was Ecuador. At that time, a super-low cost of living was paramount. Also, I wanted the adventure of living in a Third World country… as unlike the United States as it could be.
“But today, I'm no longer looking for a Third World adventure.
“Medellín is a way to treat ourselves. It's a reward for those years of hard work… yet it's one that still comes with a low price tag.”
- Explore with us, to see the best of what Colombia has to offer, region by region. We not only have expats to give their point of view, but also Colombians who can showcase their country…
- Discover the natural wonderland within Colombia. You'll hear from Maria Clara Ruiz, managing director of Zooming Tours. Maria will take you on a virtual tour of the natural wonders of Colombia from the comfort of your home or office.
- Get the facts on being a part-time resident in exciting locations like Cartagena, Santa Marta, and Medellín…
- See the expat-friendly neighborhoods, with the people who live here now…
- Discover how to find an affordable rental—starting at US$500 per month—and where you should be looking…
- Get the facts on safety and security in the “new Colombia”…
- Discover Colombia's medical care… what many believe is Latin America's best, modern, and most affordable...
- Learning the language is a terrific investment to help you get the most out of your experience in Colombia. We'll showcase the best of Colombia's many fine language schools for your convenience…
- Get a grasp on the cost of living. Within the Colombia On Demand program, you'll get access to actual budgets from people who live here…
So Many Experts In One Place
“I enjoyed this seminar very much. I don't know how you got so many knowledgeable people in one place. It exceeded all my expectations.”
--V.R., United States
All The Nuts And Bolts
“I appreciated the nuts and bolts, especially the cost of living, the financial considerations and strategies and the businesses that you showcased were interesting and enticing”
--Barbara Leicht, United States
Of Course, Our Business Experts Will Be On Hand, Too…
- Find out how to do business in Colombia and how to overcome the most common frustrations…
- Learn the real story on taxes and how they may affect you in Colombia…
- Explore today's best business opportunities, guided by entrepreneurs who have already built a successful business…
And We've Also Got The Practical Matters Covered...
- See how to become a resident, using one of Colombia's easy, flexible residency options. You'll hear from North Americans who've settled here, as well as our staff of legal experts…
- Learn how to navigate Colombia's financial system… from bank accounts, to investment portfolios… along with how to move money efficiently…
- Get the facts on how to relocate to Colombia, from the experts who know the rules…
Today's Relevant Topics
“I think the topics covered were well organized and relevant to the current global events taking place presently. I would highly recommend to others considering relocating to Colombia!”
--Patricia T., United States
And In The World Of Real Estate...
- Find the best real estate deals, by learning where to buy… and how much to pay…
- Learn where to invest today in Colombia, for the most upside potential…
- Hear from Colombia's top property managers, and discover how—and where—to make money in today's rental market…
- Explore Medellín's best commercial real estate investments, with our on-the-ground commercial experts…
- Learn how to navigate the property purchase process, and buy real estate safely and securely…
Get All The Answers
“We are getting so much great information! Thank you! You are answering questions we never even thought to ask.”
--Sheila Strong, United States
Here's the bottom line: after accessing the Colombia On Demand program you will come away knowing if Colombia is right for you… if you'd be happy living or investing here.
And if it's right for you, you'll have all of the information and local contacts necessary to make it happen.
Discover This Timely Chance
At An Exciting Future
Let's face it... Things are not going well for the middle-class in America these days.
But that does not have to be your reality.
What I'm offering you here is a chance to take control of your own destiny and to create your own new and dramatically improved future.
Let us provide you with all the information you need to make smart decisions… decisions with upside… the right decisions for you.
The high-quality information and contacts we'll introduce to you will give you complete confidence as you explore all your options.
We'll guide you through the details and secrets to making a successful plan, and we'll give you all the tools and resources you'll need.
Medellín, Colombia, is rapidly becoming the world's next great lifestyle and retirement haven.
And as you've seen, I'm not alone in these positions and predictions.
The Discount Period Is Ending Soon…
Think about it. If you had to gather this information on your own, you'd spend thousands of dollars, and months of your time to do it.
And believe me, after knocking on doors, searching the internet, sitting in lawyers' offices and hanging out with real estate agents, it would still be virtually impossible to assemble the body of knowledge that we've pulled together for this program.
Frankly, the Colombia On Demand program is indispensable for anyone who's considering living or investing in Colombia… well worth every penny.
Founding Publisher, Live and Invest Overseas
PS: Remember, the current price is good for a limited time only. The opportunities in Colombia will not wait. Follow the link to secure your program now!
or by phone, toll-free from the United States, at 1-888-627-8834.
Copyright © 2008-2020 Live and Invest Overseas, Founding Publisher Kathleen Peddicord