Download Your Portugal Special Report Now!
Dear Portugal Special Report Buyer,
Congratulations on your purchase of the Portugal Special Report focusing on Tavira, Portugal!
This guide details everything you need to know about one of our favorite places to call home within Portugal, the World’s #1 Overseas Retirement Haven.
Go here now to access your report:
Tavira, Portugal | Portugal Special Report
And please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Reach our customer service team at 1-888-627-8834, or at CustomerService@LiveAndInvestOverseas.com.
Founding Publisher, Live and Invest Overseas
Follow Us On Facebook.
P.S. I’d like to let you in on something: Each one of our Portugal Special Reports is but a single element of the greatest resource available today on insights into life in Portugal. This unique service is called Portugal Letter.
Every month, subscribers to Portugal Letter receive an honest, current, and complete introduction to one of the places we’ve identified as offering tremendous advantages for the would-be retiree, investor, or part-timer in Panama. These are the locations that should be on your radar, either for your immediate retirement or as places to invest today as part of a longer-term plan in Portugal.
Each of these comprehensive reports addresses not only the pros, but also the cons of each destination featured. This is critical if you want to make a smart, informed choice.
You’d be hard-pressed to find this information anywhere else in the world.
This is Portugal without the sugar coating. From a team of expats, investors, and business people with, together, many decades of experience spending time and making money here. Let us show you why, after considering the whole world, we’ve chosen to be here.
Our network of contributors will provide you with all the tips, tricks, and firsthand insider intelligence you need to follow in their footsteps, including these popular features in every issue:
- The Monthly Feature: Like the report you read today, this is a complete overview of a new or favorite spot in Portugal... with photos, videos, local contact info, itemized budgets, and plenty of insights and intel…
- The Monthly Spotlight: You’ll also get a quick summary of a second destination each month—an update on a past feature, a look ahead at a future one, or a quick exploration of a small town, beach, attraction, and anything else we think you’ll find useful and interesting…
- Letters To The Editor: Our dedicated mailbag service... ask the questions that matter the most to you. Plus, we’ll always accept feedback in order to cater the service to our subscribers…
- Expat Interviews: Before you spend time or money anywhere, you’ll want to hear from folks who have gone before you. Honest and revealing, these interviews provide “warts and all” insights direct from expats, entrepreneurs, and retirees in Portugal…
- The 101: An insider’s how-to guide for an important aspect of living in Portugal...getting a driver’s license, understanding quirky customs, setting up your wifi, calling a plumber, starting a side job to make money—we cover it all in The 101…
- Plus: Events calendars, local news, haven directories (festivals, markets, cafes, and more), artist spotlights, language lessons, recipes, and much, much more…
Bottom line? If you like what you read in your Portugal Special Report, you won’t want to miss everything is waiting for you in Portugal Letter.
Better yet, you can try it today for only US$4.95…
And get a giant Welcome Bundle of videos and reports in the deal.