1 Attendee, 2 Attendees (Couple)
Get Started, Panama, Panama Special Reports, Retirement & Lifestyle
Panama City’s Path of Progress0 out of 5(0)
Since being handed control of the canal from the United States, Panama has blazed a trail of economic advancement and prosperity, a course it’s still on today. The results are plain to see: a recently expanded canal, skyscrapers left and right (and new ones being built), and additional lines for the city metro system getting established…
Panama is synonymous with growth and is well on the way to achieving its goal of becoming the logistics and transportation hub par excellence for the region.SKU: PSR-PATH-OF-PROGRESS
2022 Global Property Virtual Summit0 out of 5(0)
- Complete access to all 4 full days of education, networking, and attendee-only deals…
- We’re using a professional online event system. This provides high-definition video for both individual workshops and our popular panel discussions, as well as virtual tours for specific properties…
- Via online chat rooms and workshop participation, every attendee will have a chance to ask as many questions as they want. And every attendee will get access to contact information for every expert…
- You’ll get contact information for reliable real estate pros, business connections, tax specialists, and attorneys…
- Data sheets, brochures, and checklists covering specific markets, deals, strategies, and methods…
- Once the event is over, every attendee will receive a complete set of professionally edited video recordings—you’ll have lifetime, on-demand access with the option to download everything…
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed—for the education portion, the deals, and the event system itself. You’re also fully protected if you decide to cancel before the event starts. We’ll refund 100% of your money, if that’s what you want…
- You won’t have to spend money on travel and hotels, and neither will we. We’re shifting those savings to you, and the result is an admission fee that is more than 1/2 of the usual cost, despite being longer and bigger than ever before…
Retirement & Lifestyle, Panama, Get Started
Panama Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The Panama Starter Kit is our ever-expanding and most comprehensive Panama package. If you are interested in starting a new life in Panama, then this is the resource you’ve been waiting for.SKU: KIT-PANAMA-STARTER
Retirement & Lifestyle, Panama, Panama Special Reports, Get Started
Aguadulce, Panama0 out of 5(0)
Many people only know Aguadulce as that annoying little town along the Pan-American Highway where traffic becomes congested… And it’s true—but it’s a misconception that traffic is all there is to this town. The other misconception is that Aguadulce’s only attraction is the Spanish-colonial architecture. There’s so much more…
Aguadulce’s history is mysterious… It was known as “la tierra de la sal y el azúcar” (the land of salt and sugar) during the late 18th century and was baptized as San Juan Bautista de Aguadulce around the same time.
The Aguadulceña community takes great pride in their cultural history and its importance to the country. The small town preserves several cultural landmarks that the now Ministry of Culture proclaimed important to Panama’s national heritage in 2017…
One is the Museum of Salt and Sugar, with its colonial architecture and canary yellow façade. For a nominal fee, you can look at pre-Colombian artifacts, historical documents, photographs, as well as the origins of the sugar industry. Another iconic building is the Eduardo Pedreschi Municipal Palace. Built in 1925, it’s named after the Italian architect who designed many of the important buildings in the city.
Currently, Aguadulce is restoring, improving, and repairing important city structures, with many visible renovation projects like Parque 19 de Octubre, directly across the street from the historic San Juan Bautista Church.
If you enjoy fresh air and sunshine (with some rain mixed in), Aguadulce is a great place to live, with an abundance of outdoor activities to do here… limited only by your imagination and abilities.SKU: PSR-AGUADULCE
Offshore & Taxes, Real Estate & Investing, Panama, Panama Special Reports
Banking In Panama – Where And How To Open Your AccountOffshore & Taxes, Real Estate & Investing, Panama, Panama Special Reports
Banking In Panama – Where And How To Open Your Account0 out of 5(0)
Panama is Central America’s preeminent banking destination. Its thriving banking sector has fueled the growth of the country’s economy and attracted dozens of international banks from around the globe. Of the 75 banks currently operating in the country, 2 are state-owned, 47 have general licenses, and 26 have international licenses.
Why Panama, you ask?
For starters, the country boasts strong regulatory oversight that maintains the stability of the banking system, and banks tend to stay afloat during periods of economic turmoil. Favorable tax incentives and high certificate of deposit (CD) rates draw in a constant flow of cash from foreign individuals and entities. On top of that, there are several laws in place that help ensure the privacy of clients. Together these factors contribute to Panama’s appeal as an offshore banking haven.SKU: PSR-BANKING-PANAMA