Get Started, Make Money Overseas, Offshore & Taxes, Real Estate & Investing
Money In Real Estate—No Experience RequiredGet Started, Make Money Overseas, Offshore & Taxes, Real Estate & Investing
Money In Real Estate—No Experience Required
This 39-minute presentation introduces you to everything you need to know about making money in real estate. You’ll also get access to the Powerpoint presentation.SKU: WBNR-2-MMO-2018
2022 Access Ecuador Online Workshop
Discover The World’s #1 Place To Live Well On A Small Budget…
Learn how to live the adventure of a lifetime on a Social Security check alone…
We’ve condensed what usually takes months or more of effort into just a single, action-packed day.
Via our professional online event system, you’ll get to know all of Ecuador’s best places to spend time and money…
All of your best options for residency, investment, property, and making the move…
Along with the professionals who work here and the retirees who are already living here…
All from the comfort of your own home or office.
- 2022 Access Ecuador Online Workshop
- Dec. 7, 2022
- Online via our high-definition video event system
- To help determine whether or not Ecuador, our #1 Place To Live Well On A Small Budget, could be the place for you.
Our 2022 Access Ecuador Online Workshop will give you the locations, insights, and contact information you need to find success here. With our help, you can land in Ecuador and hit the ground running with your new life laid out in front of you…SKU: CONF-ECUADOR-2022
Get Started, Panama, Panama Special Reports, Retirement & Lifestyle
Many people only know Aguadulce as that annoying little town along the Pan-American Highway where traffic becomes congested… And it’s true—but it’s a misconception that traffic is all there is to this town. The other misconception is that Aguadulce’s only attraction is the Spanish-colonial architecture. There’s so much more…
Aguadulce’s history is mysterious… It was known as “la tierra de la sal y el azúcar” (the land of salt and sugar) during the late 18th century and was baptized as San Juan Bautista de Aguadulce around the same time.
The Aguadulceña community takes great pride in their cultural history and its importance to the country. The small town preserves several cultural landmarks that the now Ministry of Culture proclaimed important to Panama’s national heritage in 2017…
One is the Museum of Salt and Sugar, with its colonial architecture and canary yellow façade. For a nominal fee, you can look at pre-Colombian artifacts, historical documents, photographs, as well as the origins of the sugar industry. Another iconic building is the Eduardo Pedreschi Municipal Palace. Built in 1925, it’s named after the Italian architect who designed many of the important buildings in the city.
Currently, Aguadulce is restoring, improving, and repairing important city structures, with many visible renovation projects like Parque 19 de Octubre, directly across the street from the historic San Juan Bautista Church.
If you enjoy fresh air and sunshine (with some rain mixed in), Aguadulce is a great place to live, with an abundance of outdoor activities to do here… limited only by your imagination and abilities.SKU: PSR-AGUADULCE
Get Started, Panama Special Reports, Retirement & Lifestyle
Albrook and Clayton, Panama City, Panama
In this Panama Special Report, we bring you the areas of Albrook and Clayton, Panama City.
Both Albrook and Clayton originated as part of the Panama Canal Zone. The infrastructure and neighborhoods were built by U.S. engineers to be used by the U.S. armed forces. When the U.S. government turned the Panama Canal over to the Panamanians 10 years ago, Clayton and Albrook came as part of the package. In the decade since, these two communities have developed into quiet, peaceful residential areas with parks, single-family homes, some of the best schools in Panama, and small retail areas. Perfect if you’re relocating with a family but very appealing, too, if you’re just looking for a more suburban experience.SKU: PSR-ALBROOK-CLAYTON
All Access Pass
The All Access Pass is your “golden ticket”… a special pass that allows you free entry to every single conference on our calendar… for the rest of your life.
What’s more, you’ll join us as a VIP every time.
This means that, as well as free entry to the event, for no additional charge, you get to attend special lunches, cocktail parties, and other gatherings organized for VIP visitors only.SKU: VIP-AAP
Ultimate Virtual Pass
With the ULTIMATE VIRTUAL PASS, you can “try before you fly” by taking a virtual tour through all of your best options abroad…
You’ll have 100% free access to EVERY online event we host…
Every country event, every specialized summit, and every workshop—you’ll get access to both the live events and the on-demand video recordings for each.
Your ULTIMATE VIRTUAL PASS lasts for exactly one year and includes VIP access to all of our online events the day you claim yours. What’s more, you can renew your status for as many years as you like—at an exclusive 50%-off rate—no matter how many more events we add.
You’ll also have unlimited logins to every online event, meaning your family can access the event from their own device within your home…SKU: VIP-UVP
Get Started, Panama Special Reports, Retirement & Lifestyle
Amador Causeway, Panama City, Panama
In this Panama Special Report, we tour Panama’s Causeway in Amador, a former U.S. military outpost and Canal Zone recreation area that is today enjoying a multi-million dollar makeover.
The Amador Causeway has a long and winding history tied to the construction of the Panama Canal and the nearly 100-year occupation of the Canal Zone by U.S. military forces. Used first as a military base, Amador was later repurposed as a sprawling recreation area for the exclusive use of U.S. military personnel and their families. Languishing in neglect since the 1999 handover dictated by the Torrijos-Carter Treaty that returned the land to Panama, the Causeway is today the focus of an ambitious plan to transform it into a five-star residential community whose key feature, a cruise-ship terminal, will rival ports of call throughout the Americas.SKU: PSR-AMADOR-CAUSEWAY
Retirement & Lifestyle, Belize, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Ambergris Caye, Belize | Overseas Haven ReportRetirement & Lifestyle, Belize, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Ambergris Caye, Belize | Overseas Haven Report
Belize has much to offer beyond its rain forest interior, including one of the world’s best choices for a new life by the sea, la isla bonita Ambergris Caye.
This small haven in the Caribbean, is surrounded by vibrantly turquoise waters and skirted on its eastern side by the longest barrier and reef in the Western Hemisphere.
Living on Ambergris, you’d wake up to the gentle lapping of waves onto pristine white-sand beaches just outside your window and the faint crash of the ocean in the distance, breaking against the second longest coral reef in the world…
Ambergris Caye’s San Pedro Town is now also a bustling tourist destination with world-class restaurants, great night life, a broad variety of activities and pastimes.
Belize is English-speaking, uses the common law system, has a stable government, and is part of the British Commonwealth and of Caricom (Caribbean Community).
Ambergris is not only one of the best places to think about spending time, but also, right now, a top investment option. This is a closing window to take a position in advance of all this big-deal infrastructure… which will lead to more tourists, more residents, and higher property values.
Ambergris… a true meeting place of cultures. She stands somewhat apart from the mainland in her self-expression and lifestyle, and embodies one of those cultures that truly has it all.
On this small island, the passion and vitality of Latin American culture and music can be experienced alongside most of the comforts and business facilities of the Western world, melded all the while with the laid-back and welcoming vibe of the Caribbean.SKU: OHR-AMBERGRIS-CAYE-BELIZE
Retirement & Lifestyle, Guatemala, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Antigua, Guatemala | Overseas Haven ReportRetirement & Lifestyle, Guatemala, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Antigua, Guatemala | Overseas Haven Report
This Overseas Haven Report features Antigua, Guatemala, the overlooked colonial city in the heart of Central America with plenty to offer the would-be foreign retiree. A few of the city’s main draws include various cost lifestyle options, tax advantages, little to no humidity, entertainment, and even affordable real estate.
Antigua combines a moderate cost of living, moderate climate, good food, old-world charm, friendly people, lots of culture, and engaging activities to create a vibrant and welcoming community for expats seeking solace and tranquility from the lunacy of the modern world.SKU: OHR-ANTIGUA-GUATEMALA
Get Started, Panama Special Reports, Retirement & Lifestyle
Balboa, La Boca, and Amador Causeway, Panama City, PanamaGet Started, Panama Special Reports, Retirement & Lifestyle
Balboa, La Boca, and Amador Causeway, Panama City, Panama
In this Panama Special Report, we bring you the areas of Balboa, La Boca, and Amador Causeway, all located within Panama City.
Only a few miles away from the hustle and bustle, the bright lights, and the hectic honking of cab horns, brings you to what used to be considered the Canal Zone. You know you’ve entered this area when on one side you see multicolored storage containers stacked one on top of the other, like a Lego village, while on the opposite side of the street you see boxy, tan-colored old military barracks and government buildings.SKU: PSR-BALBOA-LA-BOCA-AMADOR
Retirement & Lifestyle, Indonesia, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Bali, Indonesia | Overseas Haven ReportRetirement & Lifestyle, Indonesia, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Bali, Indonesia | Overseas Haven Report
In this Overseas Haven Report, we feature Bali, Indonesia.
A few of the draws to the island of Bali include; beautiful beaches, low cost of living, tropical climate, and opportunity for Indiana Jones-style escapades.SKU: OHR-BALI-INDONESIA
Retirement & Lifestyle, Thailand, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Bangkok, Thailand | Overseas Haven ReportRetirement & Lifestyle, Thailand, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Bangkok, Thailand | Overseas Haven Report
In this Overseas Haven Report we feature Bangkok, Thailand, a favorite among everyone from young to old, singles and families, and those living on a budget or looking to live like royalty.
This is a city where you can find it all. It is a pleasant mix of culture and entertainment, and a perfect spot to hang your hat.SKU: OHR-BANGKOK-THAILAND
Retirement & Lifestyle, Barbados, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Barbados | Overseas Haven ReportRetirement & Lifestyle, Barbados, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Barbados | Overseas Haven Report
Our Overseas Haven Report for Barbados covers everything this Caribbean island has to offer.
Barbados is quickly coming to the fore as a superb retirement and overseas living destination. It is a stable democracy replete with high-quality, low-cost health care, top-notch food, reasonably priced real estate, and a friendly, welcoming population.SKU: OHR-BARBADOS
Retirement & Lifestyle, Spain, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Barcelona, Spain | Overseas Haven ReportRetirement & Lifestyle, Spain, Get Started, Overseas Haven Reports
Barcelona, Spain | Overseas Haven Report
In this Overseas Haven Report we feature Barcelona, Spain, one of Europe’s most appealing lifestyle options right now.
Barcelona is the economic, cultural, and administrative capital of Catalonia, located in northeast SpainSKU: OHR-BARCELONA-SPAIN
Belize qualifies as one of the best places in the world to hang your hat.
It’s a tax haven, a banking haven, and a top investment haven. This under-the-radar, sand-fringed, English-speaking country in the Caribbean also offers a warm climate…an affordable cost of living…lifestyle options from sandy beachfront to quiet inland retreats… safety… stability… privacy… independence… freedom…
How can you enjoy eight free nights in this country… and save maybe tens of thousands of dollars on the purchase of your dream home at the beach…
All while launching the adventures of your lifetime in one of the world’s most beautiful, most tempting, most welcoming retirement, investment, and offshore havens?
This is paradise made easy. Your ultimate overseas retirement fully figured out and turn-key.
We call it Belize In A Box…
Come, escape to Belize…with our help.SKU: VIP-BC
If you’re dreaming of a new life in Europe… even for just a few months of the year…
Or if you ever thought about retiring to Europe but ruled it out as too expensive…
Then you owe it to yourself to keep that dream alive and check out the country we, at Live and Invest Overseas, have chosen as the world’s top retirement haven for eight years running…
Portugal is a country that has something to suit almost every taste and budget…
And I have big news on this understated corner of Europe to share with you today (including your 6-night stay in a top Algarve resort… on my dime)…
But first, let’s make sure we’re both on the same page…
So, when you dream about your new life overseas, does it include:
- Warm, sunny days most of the year? Portugal has over 300 days of sunshine a year, with mild winters. Whether you choose beach or city, you’re guaranteed plenty of days out of doors…
- An affordable lifestyle? For the sophisticated culture and fine dining on offer, Portugal has some of the lowest living costs in Europe. You could live well here—without scrimping on luxuries—from US$2,200 a month. Dinner for two with wine costs as little as US$35. Or pull a good bottle of wine from the supermarket shelf for just US$5 …
- A safe place? The Global Peace Index ranked Portugal the 3rd safest country in the world in 2019. It’s a politically neutral country without civil unrest…
- A healthy way of life? Almost every expat I meet here tells me they live a healthier lifestyle by default. They’re taking their dogs for long walks on the beach… or ditching the car to go about their business on foot. You have an abundance of fresh fish and locally-grown fruit and vegetables to feast on, too…
- Access to world-class beaches? The Algarve has 100 miles of coast… not all known to tourists. Many of its beaches fly the prestigious “Blue Flag”—Europe’s gold standard in cleanliness…
- An English-speaking community? Thanks to its centuries-long history with Britain, English is widely spoken in Portugal—especially in the Algarve and the main cities. You won’t have to spend hours studying Portuguese grammar to get settled in. You’ll also have the support of established expat circles whenever you need them…
- Easy to reach from North America? You can fly direct to Lisbon from the U.S. east coast in as little as six hours… or seven hours from Toronto…
- Easy residency? Residency here is one of the easiest you’ll find in Europe. You can qualify for a passive income residency visa (D7) by showing an income of around US$9,000 a year… or US$13,500 a year for a couple…
- Quality health care? The World Health Organisation ranks Portugal 12th in the world for its standard of healthcare. You can see a local GP for as little as US$6. What’s more, you’ll find English-speaking doctors and consultants in major clinics and hospitals…
- A rich history and culture? Portugal has no shortage of historic cities and towns, including impressive castles, cathedrals, and Roman sites. In Lisbon and Porto, you could have a full social calendar that includes concerts, theatre, art shows, music festivals, and almost any kind of entertainment you might wish for…
- Adventure? From its fishing villages to its natural reserves, historic cities to wild coastal walks, there’s lots of adventure to be had on the ground in Portugal. And, you’re also in an ideal position to explore the rest of Europe by car, rail or air…
- Affordable property? Portugal is emerging as “the California of Europe,” but prices here are a fraction of what you’d pay for a beach property in southern California. Algarve property prices are an average US$2,830 a square meter (an incredible bargain compared with Santa Monica or Venice Beach)…
Really, I’m just scratching the surface here. There’s so much more to discover.
But if your retirement wish-list includes at least three of the above criteria, then I’d say you’re in the right place…
Remember, though, Portugal is a big place… with many great options to choose from…SKU: SUB-VIP-PORTUGAL-CIRCLE
Dominican Republic, Get Started, Home Conference Kits, Retirement & Lifestyle
2022 Live And Invest In DR Home Conference KitDominican Republic, Get Started, Home Conference Kits, Retirement & Lifestyle
2022 Live And Invest In DR Home Conference Kit
Our all-new Live and Invest in the Dominican Republic Home Conference Kit is the most in-depth resource that you’ll find anywhere about living, retiring, or investing in the D.R.
Your comprehensive kit will help you get to know D.R.’s best places to live—”thin sliced” to exact places that could be your personal slice of paradise.
Via high-definition video, you’ll see and hear from professionals, expats, and retirees who are already working, investing, or living in these places…
- Get to know each of your best options for living well in the Dominican Republic… from near-private islands to bustling cool-weather mountain villages…
- Discover where you can tap into affordable health care, with excellent facilities and English-speaking doctors…
- Find out how you can save thousands—tens of thousands—by living in certain off-the-radar places…
- See examples of comfortable apartments you can rent for less than US$500 per month…
- Learn where the best investment markets are… and what you can and can’t purchase as a foreigner…
Belize, Get Started, Home Conference Kits, Retirement & Lifestyle, transfer
Live And Invest In Belize Home Conference KitBelize, Get Started, Home Conference Kits, Retirement & Lifestyle, transfer
Live And Invest In Belize Home Conference Kit
Our Belize Home Conference Kit is the most in-depth resource that you’ll find anywhere about living, retiring, or investing in Belize. This massive kit contains all of the components of our Belize Starter Kit, plus every presentation made during our recent Live and Invest in Belize Conference.
Our All-New Belize On Demand program includes:
- All 31 video recordings from our recent Live and Invest in Belize Virtual Conference (a $516.21 value)…
- Special Belize Reports (a US$39.80 value)… These include:
- Placencia: The Quintessential White-Sand Caribbean Haven
- Ambergris Caye: Caribbean Jewel In The Belizean Crown
- Northern Belize: Wholesome Heartland Meets Tropical Caribbean
- Cayo: Old-Fashioned Community, Simple Living, Art, And Nature
- “44 Things You Must Know Before You Relocate, Retire, or Invest Offshore,” the nuts-and-bolts support you need to plan your adventures in Belize with confidence (a $29 value)…
- “Discover Belize: Reef, Ruins, Rivers and Rain Forest… Plus Easy Residency and Tax Free Living” (a US$9.99 value)…
Retirement & Lifestyle, Belize, Get Started
Belize Starter Kit
If Belize is on your radar (as we suggest it should be), here’s everything you need to take the first step toward realizing your dreams of a new life in this beautiful, English-speaking Caribbean nation.
We call it the “Belize Starter Kit.” Think of it as Belize 101, everything the would-be expat or retiree considering a new life in Belize needs to get started.SKU: KIT-BELIZE-STARTER
Get Started, Panama Special Reports, Retirement & Lifestyle
Best of Panama’s Caribbean
Our Best of Panama’s Caribbean Coast Special Report is your beginners guide to finding the best opportunities on this side of the isthmus.
The Caribbean Coast of Panama is notoriously underdeveloped—a pro or a con depending on what kind of lifestyle you’re looking for. This side of the country’s infrastructure is basic at best, and, as a result, fewer foreigners have settled on Panama’s northern side. English is less generally spoken than on the Pacific side, though the touristy Bocas del Toro is an exception—here the high volume of visitors means most working in the service industry speak English, and many businesses are American or Canadian owned.
From the rugged but expat-popular Bocas del Toro islands in the far west to the colonial cities of Colón and Portobelo, the Caribbean options are few but varied. This report details Panama’s best options on the Caribbean…SKU: PSR-BEST-CARIBBEAN