Here’s Your Passport To The World’s Top Retirement, Investment, And Offshore Haven—Warts And All!
Dear New Panama Letter Subscriber,
Congratulations on becoming a subscriber to Panama Letter. This is the top real-time resource available for discovering and taking advantage of the benefits and advantages on offer right now in the world’s top retirement, lifestyle, investment, business, and offshore haven.
Let’s dive right in. Go here now to access the most recent issue of Panama Letter.
You will receive each subsequent issue around the first of each month thereafter. To make sure each issue arrives safely in your email inbox, please take the time now to whitelist us.
As promised, here are your special bonus reports and presentations. There are 7 premiums in all:
1. First is our special report called Panama 101: Your Beginner’s Guide To Life In Panama. This is your Panama Primer, everything you need to know before planning a visit, an investment, or a new life in the Hub of the Americas… but might not think to ask.
2. Second is our Panama Special Report “Panama City Beaches”. The multitude of expats who have arrived in the last decade, or so, has turned the immediate Coronado area into a Little America. Strip malls resemble those found Stateside, restaurants are often gringo-run, stores are big, shiny, and new, and English can be heard as often as Spanish when walking the aisles. This is the area that most people refer to when discussing the City Beaches… But there’s more to be had than this well-worn path…
3. Next is our Panama Special Report “Bocas del Toro”. Panama’s Bocas del Toro archipelago in the Caribbean is one of this country’s most popular tourist destinations. It’s also an interesting lifestyle and retirement choice for anyone looking for the island life, and this quintessential Caribbean destination of white-sand beaches and clear turquoise waters is home to a friendly and welcoming community of just under 7,500 people.
4. Your fourth bonus is our Panama Special Report “Boquete”. Boquete is one of the top retirement options in Panama. For 20 years this pretty mountain town has appeared regularly on lists of the world’s top retirement havens. Boquete has a great deal to offer the expat retiree, including one of the world’s most established expat communities.
5. Next is our Panama Special Report “Casco Viejo”. Often regarded as the Soho of Latin America, the historic Casco Viejo neighborhood now offers a different kind of city life than is found throughout the rest of Panama City.Foreigners who adopt Casco as their residence live side by side with its long-established Panamanian population, rich and poor, as well as with fellow-foreigners of the tourist variety. More so than anywhere else in Panama, Casco is an integration of not only different nationalities but different social classes and cultures.
6. You also now have access to the Panama Special Report “Marbella And Bella Vista”. Marbella and its surrounding area is Panama City’s banking district and the engine room of the country’s booming economy. The more than 100 glittering banks and financial institutions taking advantage of a highly favorable investment framework and legal structure. This area brings you the oceanfront Avenida Balboa, the Multicentro shopping mall, the Radisson Decapolis Hotel and Casino, the towering Hard Rock Hotel, Calle 50 with all its lofty and outlandish bank buildings, the city’s year-old metro system, and a small handful of old villas left from a time when Panama City was populated by men in Panama hats.
7. Finally, you can now listen to what our Panama Experts Peg Fairbairn with April Hess have to say about the Hub of the Americas. They share their firsthand experience with you in this special presentation:
8. Panama Letter Index: Panama’s Top 14 Retirement Destinations For 2021. Panama offers a vast diversity of lifestyle options. From First-World city living to off-grid ruggedness, and from rustic country living to upscale beach communities… this country has something to suit just about everyone…
There you have it: Your complete and comprehensive introduction to the country that, right now, offers the greatest benefits and advantages for the would-be expat, retiree, investor, and entrepreneur abroad.
You’ve a lot now to digest. Dive right in. And, remember, we’re standing by to help any way we can. If you have questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch here: CustomerService@PanamaLetter.com.
We’ll be in touch again soon,
Live and Invest Overseas
P.S. As a Panama Letter subscriber, you qualify for a full US$200 discount on our new 2021 Live And Invest In Panama Video Kit.
This is the biggest and most complete program we offer for anyone interested in living and investing n Panama…
It includes a giant selection of high-definition video lessons, presentations, and workshop panels… plus, a library of guides, maps, easy reference sheets, and more.
Via on-demand video, you’ll see and hear from professionals, expats, and retirees who are already working, investing, or living in Panama… all from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Again, your Panama Letter subscriber status grants you an exclusive US$200 discount on this deluxe video bundle…