Here’s Your Passport To The World’s Top Retirement, Investment, And Offshore Haven—Warts And All!
Dear New Panama Letter Subscriber,
Congratulations on becoming a subscriber to Panama Letter. This is the top real-time resource available for discovering and taking advantage of the benefits and advantages on offer right now in the world’s top retirement, lifestyle, investment, business, and offshore haven.
Let’s dive right in. Go here now to access the most recent issue of Panama Letter.
You will receive each subsequent issue around the first of each month thereafter. To make sure each issue arrives safely in your email inbox, please take the time now to whitelist us.
As promised, here are your special bonus reports and presentations. There are 7 premiums in all:
1. First is our special report called Panama 101: Your Beginner’s Guide To Life In Panama. This is your Panama Primer, everything you need to know before planning a visit, an investment, or a new life in the Hub of the Americas… but might not think to ask.
2. Second is our Panama Special Report “Panama City Beaches”. The multitude of expats who have arrived in the last decade, or so, has turned the immediate Coronado area into a Little America. Strip malls resemble those found Stateside, restaurants are often gringo-run, stores are big, shiny, and new, and English can be heard as often as Spanish when walking the aisles. This is the area that most people refer to when discussing the City Beaches… But there’s more to be had than this well-worn path…
3. Next is our Panama Special Report “Bocas del Toro”. Panama’s Bocas del Toro archipelago in the Caribbean is one of this country’s most popular tourist destinations. It’s also an interesting lifestyle and retirement choice for anyone looking for the island life, and this quintessential Caribbean destination of white-sand beaches and clear turquoise waters is home to a friendly and welcoming community of just under 7,500 people.
4. Your fourth bonus is our Panama Special Report “Boquete”. Boquete is one of the top retirement options in Panama. For 20 years this pretty mountain town has appeared regularly on lists of the world’s top retirement havens. Boquete has a great deal to offer the expat retiree, including one of the world’s most established expat communities.
5. Next is our Panama Special Report “Casco Viejo”. Often regarded as the Soho of Latin America, the historic Casco Viejo neighborhood now offers a different kind of city life than is found throughout the rest of Panama City.Foreigners who adopt Casco as their residence live side by side with its long-established Panamanian population, rich and poor, as well as with fellow-foreigners of the tourist variety. More so than anywhere else in Panama, Casco is an integration of not only different nationalities but different social classes and cultures.
6. You also now have access to the Panama Special Report “Marbella And Bella Vista”. Marbella and its surrounding area is Panama City’s banking district and the engine room of the country’s booming economy. The more than 100 glittering banks and financial institutions taking advantage of a highly favorable investment framework and legal structure. This area brings you the oceanfront Avenida Balboa, the Multicentro shopping mall, the Radisson Decapolis Hotel and Casino, the towering Hard Rock Hotel, Calle 50 with all its lofty and outlandish bank buildings, the city’s year-old metro system, and a small handful of old villas left from a time when Panama City was populated by men in Panama hats.
7. Finally, you can now listen to what our Panama Experts Peg Fairbairn with April Hess have to say about the Hub of the Americas. They share their firsthand experience with you in this special presentation:
There you have it: Your complete and comprehensive introduction to the country that, right now, offers the greatest benefits and advantages for the would-be expat, retiree, investor, and entrepreneur abroad.
You’ve a lot now to digest. Dive right in. And, remember, we’re standing by to help any way we can. If you have questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch here: CustomerService@PanamaLetter.com.
We’ll be in touch again soon,
Live and Invest Overseas
P.S. As a Live and Invest Overseas Preferred Panama Reader, you are guaranteed a chance to take part in VIP membership in our exclusive Panama Circle.
What is the Panama Circle?
It’s the secret to realizing every dream you may have of a new life… a grand adventure… a big upside… or a quiet retirement… in the world’s top lifestyle, retirement, and offshore haven.
And here’s your exclusive opportunity to take part… your invitation to realizing your new life in Panama.
When you do, you will:
- Receive a voucher good for US$3,000 toward your first Panama real estate purchase…
- Position yourself among the savviest group of Panama expats, investors, businesspeople, retirees, colleagues, contributors, friends, associates, resources, and contacts ever assembled…
- Guarantee yourself all the support you’ll need to make every one of your Panama dreams come true, from VIP conference invitations to private one-on-one consultations with our experts… from members-only teleconferences to invitation-only special events in-country… from privately circulated opportunity alerts to special market reports and White Papers… from five-star concierge service to Panama Circle member discounts…
In addition, as a Panama Circle Member, you gain full access to Marion de Mena, your Panama Circle Member’s Liaison. Marion is our go-to woman in this country, the one we count on to get things done and to make things happen. As a Panama Circle Member, you enjoy Marion’s full support, as well. Whatever your plans, Marion will help make sure you realize them, with the minimum hassle possible.
What’s more, all Panama Circle benefits, invitations, discounts, perks, advantages, and privileges continue for your lifetime.
As one Charter Member wrote recently to say, “Panama has enormous advantages to offer to the expat retiree right now. And the easiest, best, and most cost-effective way possible to realize them all is with the help of Kathleen’s Panama Circle team.”